Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[YUME] Chapter 2

Chapter 2

That night was very cold, Rina already don't have any cold feeling but her heart is so pain and her tear is keep slowly falling out from her eyes..Her mind keep flowing everything about Seimei and where is her dream? Gone? She is slowly walking to the lift and Yuuya is following her at behind.


"Rina..." when Yuuya want to ask Rina where she is going, got a guy run pass by him and grab at Rina hand and hug her tightly. That's guy is him and that guy say loudly,

"Bakaa! Why never told you're coming here? I miss you so much, Rina! Where you had been?"

"Seimei!" Rina also crying.

Yuuya saw that Seimei is crying, he sure very love Rina and Yuuya think he should leave that place right now, he left Rina bag beside her and walk in lift and leave. His heart feel bit sour, but he dunno why.

In the other scene,

Seimei bring Rina back to his house and Rina saw that woman is still there. She walk to Rina then shake hand with her and said,

"Hi, I'm Misaki Natsuko. You are Rina right? Seimei always mention about you here!" She is so pretty, Rina don't know how to reply her and just said,

"Hi!"

"Rina, she is one of my company's singer,now very popular in Japan. And she come here to discuss with about her new album. She request me help her to write song." Seimei put down Rina's bag and lead Rina sit on sofa.

"I see, I tought she is..." Rina feel shame and low down her voice. Her face become red, Seimei bit angry and said,

"You tought what? She is my girlfriend? I'm very loyal guy! Please! I haven't scold you never contact in this 2 years and suddenly come to Japan never let me know! Bakå!"

"Sorry ok? Don't angry please..."

"I think I should leave now. I'm like a big lamp post if I continue stay here." Natsuko feel like herself like a outsider and should leave.

"Sorry, Natsuko. I have my personal business now. So we continue our talk tomorrow ok?" Seimei feel sorry to Natsuko and send her to the front door.

"Ok no need send me anymore, my body guard will wait me downstairs. See you tomorrow." Natsuko said and leave. After leave that place inside that lift, Natsuko's emotion all change and become upset.

"Seimei senpai, I'll never get your love? It' so hard for me!"


Natsuko is crying harder, her love only can keep deeper inside her heart forever? Nobody know beside God and herself. In the other hand, Rina is so lucky? God will provided everything she wants? Nobody know too beside the God!


(Chapter 2 END)


終わり



No comments: