Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[YUME] Chapter 1

Chapter 1

There is a girl who fly far away to here from her hometown for her DREAM.. Although she dunno that her dream will become true or not.. But she bet her whole life in this trip to Japan to find her boyfriend. And her trip seem not so well.. She meet a lot of problem on the way to her Dream.. Now she is walking on Japan's street she dunno where is she, but she only know she at Japan.. She finally reach Japan.. On that street only her walk alone at there, the weather is so cold and she is very hungry.. She already walk very very far from the airport..


"Ojou-san, ojou-san.. daijoubu desu ka? Ojou-san.." she hear a young guy is calling her, but she already cannot wake up, laying on that cold street..


She is thinking " I'll die here? I cannot just die at here, I still got a lot a lot things want to do..I cannot just..."


***********************************************************************************


(ps: All the conversation is in Japanese)


She slowly open her eyes,

"Where am i? How come I am here?"

"Morning, Did I wake you up??? sorry!!" again that voice come from behind, she quickly turn back.. That is a young man preparing food over there..So that voice is his voice..

"Um..Nope..Where am I?"

"Here is my house, yesterday i saw you faint on the street..So i pick u back..If let you alone at street, you may died there...very dangerous you know?"

"oh..Thank you very much.." she thanks him for saved her life..

"okok..come over here and take breakfast together."

"ok..thanks!"she go over to the table and take breakfast with him.

"Itadakimasu" she and he said together.

"ummm~~ this fried egg is nice.You make yourself?Really nice!" she ate a fried egg and so surpise that egg taste so good.

"yeah, thanks!"

"ne, I haven't ask your name yet. What's your name? Besides that, I'm Yuuya, Yuuya Sawamoto!" Yuuya ask her and then intro himself.

"I'm Rina Tim."

"Rina Tim? Oh ya.. hear your Japanese sound not a local person right? Where you come from?" Yuuya feel bit curious about her.

"Um.. ya..I'm not a Japanese.I'm a Chinese and I'm from Malaysia." After she reply Yuuya's question she continue eat that fried eggs.

"Oh,I see~!" Yuuya finish eating and collect his bowl and plate to wash and Rina helping him too.

"Let me help you wash the plate and bowl, you save me and treat me eat so nice breakfast.I should help you do something for reward." Rina collect the plate and say.

"It's ok.You are guest, I should not let my guest do such things.You just sit on sofa there."

"Un..."

"un.." Rina slowly walk to sofa there and sit down. She is thinking

" Seimei, where are you? I already at Japan, I miss you so much! Two years pass already! You still remember our promise?"

Yuuya finished washing plates and sit beside Rina and says,

"ne, Rina chan. You are musician? I saw you bring a guitar along with you.."

"Ya." Rina replied and stop awhile and continue says.

"Yuuya san.."

"Call me Yuuya enough!"

"Ok, Yuuya..." she stop again and thinking something.

"hai?" Yuuya asked.

"un.. Can you help me something? I just came to Japan yesterday and not familiar in Japan's road. So I need go to a place, i dunno how to go! Sorry for keep bring you trouble! Really sorry! " Rina said finish and stand up and bow to Yuuya. Yuuya feel bit shy when Rina is bow at him and faster says.

"Sure! No need so polite to me.." Yuuya said and smile at her.

"Thank you very much! You're so kind!" Rina said.

"You're welcome. I go exchange my clothes first." after Yuuya said that, he stand up and walk to his room and Rina sit on sofa. She open her bag and take out her handphone and on her phone.


- 15 miss calls

- 21 new messages


Rina press show and all calls are from her friend- Sakamoto Yukiko. Rina read the first message,


To: Rina

Rina chan, where are you now? You reached Japan d? Why never contact me? I'm so worry you! When saw my message please give me a call!

From: Yukiko


The next message,


To: Rina

Rina chan, why you no reply my message or give me a call? I miss you so much! I cannot concentrate working this few days! Keep worrying you! So please give me a call!

From: Yukiko


And more and more same message from Yukiko.

"Gomen ne! Yukiko! I still cannot contact you! Just give me some times!" Rina said in her heart.

"Rina chan, let's go!" Yuuya changed his clothes and said.

"un!" Rina quickly off her phone and take her bag and guitar.

"I help you take this bag" Yuuya point at Rina's bag and said.

They both together walking to bus stop and waiting. They din't talk much while waiting bus. After the bus came, they take bus to a small town. There a lot of shops and a lot people look busy with their own business.

"Rina,that place you want go reach soon!" Yuuya said.

"ok!"

They reached and there are condominium that look for rich people.

"Let's go in." Yuuya said.

Rina and Yuuya take lift up to that person house. Rina is so nervous, she already 2 years didn't see him and contact him. She is so worries, don't he still about their promise? Her hand keep sweating and Yuuya can feel that Rina is so nervous and he pat pat on Rina shoulder and said,

"Don't so nervous, everything will be ok!" after yuuya said that,he smiling at Rina.

"Un, ok thanks!"

*Ding*

The lift's door open and they walk out and start search at that house's number.

"un..098,100,102! It's here! Rina press the ring!" Yuuya smiling and said.

Rina still stand and didn't press the ring, she is very nervous..

"Finally I'm here, don't know he still remember me or not..So scare.." Rina thinking and she is trembling. Yuuya didn't wait Rina press the ring and press the ring already and push Rina to the door and he stand beside her.

*Ding Dong*

Inside got a guy shout,

"Coming! Who's this?"

This voice is so familiar, long time she din hear this voice.. That person open the door , Rina saw a face that she miss about 2 years and his face is still the same never change at all besides his hair become short.

"Seimei!" Rina hug that person very tight and that person look getting shock. Suddenly, from the behind got a pretty girl said,

"Seimei, who is coming? Your friend?" This girl is very pretty and look shock when saw Rina hugging Seimei and Rina feel so ashame suddenly come and disturd them.

"Sorry.." She said and push Seimei away then faster run away..

That girl should be her new girlfriend ? Or maybe is wife.. He already forget me? Forget about our promises? Rina keep thinking and her tears keep falling and Yuuya following behind her still don't know what happen to Rina, why she is running away..


(Chapter 1 END)


終わり




No comments: